Before you begin you will need the following to submit this application:
- Contact Information for adult sponsor, all team members (if applicable), and all participant's parent/guardian contact information
- AISES Membership ID Number of all team members
- PDF’s of completed forms:
- 1, 1A, 1B and any other applicable forms.
- Research Plan/Summary (see ISEF Form 1A for details).
- To find out what forms you need to complete, use the ISEF Rules Wizard at: https://apps2.societyforscience.org/wizard/index.asp. Also, explore the International Rules at: https://member.societyforscience.org/document.doc?id=747.
- PDF’s of Abstract Form are due by March 3, 2017 for Senior Division; March 14, 2017 for Junior Division
- PDF, word doc, or images of Engineering Notebook
- Signed Media Release Form(s)
You can view Intel’s ISEF resources page here: https://student.societyforscience.org/resources-0.
The above link includes access to an Intel ISEF Projects Database. This Database includes abstracts from previous years: https://apps2.societyforscience.org/AbstractSearch/Abstract/Index.