Students will register for this fair online. High school students will follow ISEF International Rules and Guidelines regulations and will submit ISEF forms. Middle school teams will submit forms that are less rigorous but which introduce them to the ISEF standards. Registrations are considered complete when all forms and documents have been completed and uploaded. For time/date stamp considerations, the completion date/time is used to determine when the entry was received.
High School (Senior Division) registration is January 9—February 15, 2017 and Middle School (Junior Division) is January 18—February 24, 2017.
- Review the Polices, Procedures and Rules
- ISEF Form 1: Checklist for Adult Sponsors (Required)
- ISEF Form 1A: Student Check List (Required)
- Research Plan/Summary (Required – Complete Instructions for the Research Plan/Summary are outlined on the second page of ISEF Form 1A. Submit as MS Word or PDF document.)
- ISEF Form 1B: Approval Form (Required)
- AISES NAIVSEF Media & Liability Release (Required - A parent/guardian must sign for EACH team member.)
- ALL OTHER REQUIRED ISEF FORMS (Please use the ISEF Rules Wizard to determine which other forms are required under ISEF Rules.)
- ISEF Official Abstract Form (Required—Due March 3, 2017 for Senior Division; March 14, 2017 for Junior Division) *
*Note: the ISEF Official Abstract Form is due later than the other required forms.