Students will register for this fair online. All students will follow ISEF International Rules and Guidelines regulations and will submit ISEF forms. Registrations are considered complete when all forms and documents have been completed and uploaded. For time/date stamp considerations, the completion date/time is used to determine when the entry was received.
Senior Division and Junior Division registration is September 18, 2017—February 14, 2018.
- Review the Polices, Procedures and Rules
- ISEF International Rules and Guidelines
- 2018 NAIVSEF Senior & Junior Division Policies, Procedures, and Rules
- ISEF Form 1: Checklist for Adult Sponsors (Required)
- ISEF Form 1A: Student Check List (Required)
- Research Plan/Summary (Required – Complete Instructions for the Research Plan/Summary are outlined on the second page of ISEF Form 1A. Submit as MS Word or PDF document.)
- ISEF Form 1B: Approval Form (Required)
- AISES NAIVSEF Media & Liability Release (Required - A parent/guardian must sign for EACH team member.)
- ALL OTHER REQUIRED ISEF FORMS (Please use the ISEF Rules Wizard to determine which other forms are required under ISEF Rules.)
- ISEF Official Abstract Form (Required—Due March 1, 2018 for Senior Division and Junior Division) *
*Note: the ISEF Official Abstract Form is due later than the other required forms.
You can view Intel’s ISEF resources page here: https://student.societyforscience.org/resources-0.
The above link includes access to an Intel ISEF Projects Database. This Database includes abstracts from previous years: https://apps2.societyforscience.org/AbstractSearch/Abstract/Index.